Thursday, December 06, 2007

If You Want to Be Wise--Memorize!

I have been listening to a great CD series by Pastor John Aldridge (he's also one of my personal training clients). He has a special gift of sharing the Word in such a clear, concise way that you can't dodge, side-step, or ignore what the Word is saying. One of the things that I so totally agree with is that if you do not remember/know what the Word says, you can not do spiritual warfare and you can not rest in the security and peace that God would have for you. So, I am convicted. It's time to get serious about memory verses! Who's with me? Where shall we start? Let's do one every day. OK, the verse for today: Ps. 16:11 "Thou wilt make know to me the path of life. In Thy presence there is fullness of joy, and in Thy right-hand are pleasures forever." Why do you think there are pleasures in His right hand? I think because that's where Jesus is--seated at the right hand of the Father.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home